10 quotes to inspire you at the gym.
1. "In training, you listen to your body. In competition, you tell your body to shut up.”
- Rich Froning Jr., CrossFit Games champion
2. “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.”
- LeBron James, three-time NBA Championship winner
3. “You dream. You plan. You reach. There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, with belief, with confidence and trust in yourself and those around you, there are no limits.”
- Michael Phelps, swimmer and 18-time Olympic gold medalist
4. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”
— Michael Jordan basketball player
5. Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.
– Jack LaLanne
6. "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."
Muhammad Ali, champion boxer
7. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.”
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
8. Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
— John F. Kennedy
9. If you ever lack the motivation to train then think what happens to your mind & body when you don’t.
– Shifu Yan Lei
10. “We must appreciate and never underestimate our own inner power.”
- Noah Galloway,